A while back I started a little project to get to know coffee people. People who work in coffee and people who just love coffee.
Since then it’s taken on a life of it’s own and is, to me, perhaps the most rewarding thing I’m doing on the manmakecoffee platform. I’ve been lucky enough to interview coffee industry luminaries, Michelin star chefs and people like you an me.
Here’s how you can be featured too.
First, here’s a checklist of things I need from you:
- answer all of the questions below
- send a few high resolution photographs of yourself
- include any logos if relevant
- include your social media links
- include your photographers social media links
- email everything to email@example.com
Before I show you the questions, here are some important considerations:
- go beyond your comfort zone when answering
- only do this exercise when you have enough time to give the answers proper thought – there is no deadline
- dropbox & wetransfer work best to send high resolution images
Ready? Here are the questions:
- Who is [ insert your first and last name here ]?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could have a do-over in life, what would you do differently?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- If you could keep only 3 possessions, what would they be and why?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
- What is [ insert your passion project here ]?
- What is your favorite kind [ origin or brew method ] of coffee?
- In which coffee shops are we likely to bump into you?
- What does a perfect day look like?
I look forward to featuring you!